Sunday, November 30, 2008

News of Yangsi Tulku Urgyen's Enthronement?

Dear Sangha Friends in Kathmandu--

I'm sure most of you are busy attending the Seminar, but for the benefit of those of us who are in America, it would be wonderful if folks would post on the blog about your impressions of Urgyen Rinpoche's enthronement ceremony.  

What was the feeling of the event?  Did you see anything or hear anything that inspired you?  Do you have any videos or pictures that you could upload to the blog?  

I watched some of the video feed from Nagi Gompa and I was struck by the kind-hearted and affectionate attitude the lamas expressed for each other as they came into the shrine hall.  I was also amazed to see the Yangsi.  We are so fortunate that Rinpoche has come back to teach us.  Did he address the sangha or did any of the other lamas make any statements on this auspicious occasion?

PG   

1 comment:

Eric Roberts said...

It would be wonderful to be there and see the enthronement, but I'm in America, like you, I presume.
I can't register. I don't know how to register, so I can't make a post of my own. How do I do it?
Thanks,
Eric Roberts

Ngakso Puja

Some photos from the beautiful Ngakso Puja on July 27, 2009.